To Apply: Please email us an updated CV to email@example.com
Web & IT
PHP Back End Developer (codeignitor)
- Responsible for Web / REST API development, enhancement, maintenance and testing.
- Web Design / User Experience Enhancement.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Perform duties as assigned.
- Experienced in any Framework (eg: Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii & etc) is an essential.
- Familiar with Github, SASS / LESS, Hybrid App, and any kind of third party tools / platform is a plus.
- Required skill(s): ajax, html5, json, PHP, MYSQL, CSS and JQuery.
- Fluent in English is an advantage
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sunway Velocity, KL.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Malaysian only.
- EPF / SOCSO
- Salary increment and bonuses
Sales & Marketing
Senior Digital Advertising Strategist
- Develop multi-channel paid digital media marketing campaigns and strategies, including search, display, video and mobile
- Analyzing data: You’ll be working with large sets of data and identifying areas for improvement and executing based upon your findings. Analyze and report on digital data (Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Google Search Console, Moz).
- Tracking and improving KPIs: Monitoring and managing metrics such as CTRs, impression share, CPCs, conversions and revenue will be a day-to-day activity.
- Managing and developing engaging ad copy digital campaigns via Facebook Ads + Google Ads: You’ll be working on digital advertising campaigns for Packist each and every day. You’ll get to know Packist business, goals and manage the campaigns, using data, to meet the optimum goals and results.
- Experience with online advertising platforms including Adwords and Facebook Ads with great search ad/PPC copywriting.
- Working with the team: You’ll be assisting digital marketing and operations team with various tasks such as account strategy, campaign implementation, account updates, reporting, social media strategy and creative team
- Interpreting results: You’ll be working with the digital and operations team to field any questions that they may have from the previous month’s campaigns and assisting them as they for new products and campaigns.
- Experience in social and mobile advertising, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Google Docs/Sheets/forms, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience using Google suite
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console, Crazy Egg and other data analysis tools
- Experience working with PPC management software
- BS/BA degree preferred / GoogleAdwords certified
- 3+ year experience in agency setting solely managing paid media campaigns
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- A basic understanding of html, web architecture, coding etc..
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- At least 2- 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Tour Operation Executive
- Individuals and groups itinerary planning
- communication with local & oversea agent/supplier
- Provide professional advise on holiday packages to worldwide destination.
- Build Sales Lead, Prepare Sales Quotation
- Reservation for group and Individual bookings including Flight, Hotel Accommodation and Tour.
- Responsible for flights tickets reservation & confirmation of adhoc group seat.
- To manage bookings and reservation. Effective and timely processing of all reservation
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to tour operation
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): product management, product, negotiation skills
- Preferably Junior / Senior Executive specialized in travel product development / tour packages / travel agencies.