An island province of Indonesia, Bali is a go to destination not only for newlyweds but for families and group of friends alike. Like many prime islands, Bali has developed a world of its own. It not only encapsulates what is special about Indonesia but also has a uniqueness of its own. Each year, many tourists visit from all around the world especially Australia and United Kingdom. Bali has thus developed as a tourist hot spot with delicious western food, amazing nightlife, an array of shopping streets, a surfers paradise and beholds breathtaking views of cultivated rice terraces and impressive volcanoes.
Packist.com recommends visiting Seminyak where you can walk for hours visiting quaint shops selling clothes and items for your home. An extensive range of cafe food with fresh avocados and fresh farm eggs are prepared fresh especially for you. We recommend to go on a half-day trip to Uluwatu to watch the famous Kecak dance during and experience the gorgeous sunset. Explore the most beautiful nature in Ubud villages such as waterfall, monkey forest, rice terraces, volcano or temples.
If you are traveling with kids, we recommend you to bring them to Waterbom Bali as it has exciting world-class slides and rides that will definitely be an ultimate escape!
Discover Eastern side of Bali
● After breakfast, travel to Gianyar.
● Visit Tegenungan Waterfall, Ancient Heritage of Klungkung Palace, Tukad Unda Dam.
● Lunch at the foot hill of Mountain Agung, Bali Asli (Award Winning restaurant).
● Explore Ancient Royal Palace, Tirta Gangga, Mysterious Gua Lawah.
● Stay at Candidasa for 1-night
Explore the Mother Temple of Bali
● After breakfast, travel to Desa Besakih, Karangasem. Explore the Mother Temple of Bali, Pura Besakih, Desa Penglipuran Village.
● Then travel to Kintamani of Mt. Batur.
● Enjoy buffet lunch at Amora Restaurant overlooking volcano mountain Mt. Batur.
● Discover Holy Spring Temple, Pura Tirta Tampaksiring, Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
● After dinner, travel to Kuta Beach and check in for 1 night.
● After breakfast , visit Luwak coffee factory & Krisna Oleh Oleh.
● Transfer to airport for departure.
Download Full Itinerary
Terms and conditions:-
Amendment & Cancellation Policy:-
|RM 2,199 per person ×|
|Check In||Check Out|