An island province of Indonesia, Bali is a go to destination not only for newlyweds but for families and group of friends alike. Like many prime islands, Bali has developed a world of its own. It not only encapsulates what is special about Indonesia but also has a uniqueness of its own. Each year, many tourists visit from all around the world especially Australia and United Kingdom. Bali has thus developed as a tourist hot spot with delicious western food, amazing nightlife, an array of shopping streets, a surfers paradise and beholds breathtaking views of cultivated rice terraces and impressive volcanoes.
Packist.com recommends visiting Seminyak where you can walk for hours visiting quaint shops selling clothes and items for your home. An extensive range of cafe food with fresh avocados and fresh farm eggs are prepared fresh especially for you. We recommend to go on a half-day trip to Uluwatu to watch the famous Kecak dance during and experience the gorgeous sunset. Explore the most beautiful nature in Ubud villages such as waterfall, monkey forest, rice terraces, volcano or temples.
If you are traveling with kids, we recommend you to bring them to Waterbom Bali as it has exciting world-class slides and rides that will definitely be an ultimate escape!
● Arrive at Bali airport, meetup and transfer to check-in hotel.
● Tour to Water Blow Nusa Dua, Uluwatu. Then dinner at local restaurant.
Celuk Village - Ubud - Kintamani - Tampaksiring
● After breakfast, transfer to Celuk Village for local gold & silver handicraft.
● Next, to Ubud, lunch at Kintamani local restaurant.
● Then, continue to Tampaksiring and dinner at local restaurant.
Taman Ayun - Monyet Forest - Bedugul - Tanah lot
● After breakfast, visit to temple of Taman Ayun, Monkey Forest, then to Bedugul.
● Bedugul is famous for the temple around Beratan Lake.
● Last stop at Tanah Lot Temple.
Kuta - Bali
● After breakfast, transfer to shopping at Krisna Oleh - Oleh.
● Then, transfer to airport.
Download Full Itinerary
Booking fee :-
Terms and conditions:-
Amendment & Cancellation Policy:-
Passport and Visa :-
|RM 1,447 per person ×|
|Check In||Check Out|