An island province of Indonesia, Bali is a go to destination not only for newlyweds but for families and group of friends alike. Like many prime islands, Bali has developed a world of its own. It not only encapsulates what is special about Indonesia but also has a uniqueness of its own. Each year, many tourists visit from all around the world especially Australia and United Kingdom. Bali has thus developed as a tourist hot spot with delicious western food, amazing nightlife, an array of shopping streets, a surfers paradise and beholds breathtaking views of cultivated rice terraces and impressive volcanoes.
Packist.com recommends visiting Seminyak where you can walk for hours visiting quaint shops selling clothes and items for your home. An extensive range of cafe food with fresh avocados and fresh farm eggs are prepared fresh especially for you. We recommend to go on a half-day trip to Uluwatu to watch the famous Kecak dance during and experience the gorgeous sunset. Explore the most beautiful nature in Ubud villages such as waterfall, monkey forest, rice terraces, volcano or temples.
If you are traveling with kids, we recommend you to bring them to Waterbom Bali as it has exciting world-class slides and rides that will definitely be an ultimate escape!
● Arrival at Ngurah Rai airport, transfer to hotel for check-in.
● Enjoy sunset at Uluwatu Ancient Temple, then dinner seafood & lobster candle light dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
Sail on the Luxurious Aristocat Cruise
● After breakfast, transfer to harbour.
● Sail from Bali to Lembongan Island.
● BBQ buffet lunch at poolside cabana.
● Unlimited sea-sport activities:
○ Semi-submarine underwater viewing chamber.
○ Snorkel & swim at Lembongan bay.
○ Banana-boat rides & sea kayaking.
○ Lembongan Island village tour.
● Sail back to Bali Island and dinner.
Culinary class & Spa session
● After breakfast, transfer to wet market to meet chef.
● 4-hour cooking class with chef & lunch.
● FREE 2-hour Balinese Spa session.
● After breakfast , visit Luwak coffee factory & Krisna Oleh Oleh.
● Transfer to airport for departure.
Download Full Itinerary
Terms and conditions:-
Amendment & Cancellation Policy:-
Passport and Visa:-
Hotel High Season Surcharge & Compulsory Gala Dinner:-
|RM 2,899 per person ×|
|Check In||Check Out|