Bangkok is no doubt a shopping heaven for all! As the capital of Thailand, it is a city that never sleeps. There are a thousand things to do in Bangkok with so many cultural things to see. Bangkok proved to be a fantastic introduction to the region and a great starting point to further explore Thailand. With more than eight million citizens living within the city, you will find yourself encountering every walk of life.
Top things to do in Bangkok includes visiting the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho as well as the amazing Grand Palace. For shoppers, be prepared to shop till you drop at the famous Chatuchak Weekend market where prices goes from 10 Baht and above for clothing and homeware. If you do not want to be out in the sun, we recommend you to visit Platinum Mall where you will find clothes at the same prices at Chatuchak Market. There are many malls in Bangkok but our favourite has got to be Terminal 21 where the interior design of each floor is specially for a country. Undoubtably Bangkok offers many options for Thai massages and don't forget their delicious street food. Asiatique is a charming place that is worth spending the evening at, even for mere windowshopping! Additionally, a calming stroll along the Chao Phraya River, as you absorb the view of Bangkok’s northern skyline, it all makes it worth the while.
Packist Tip: If you are in love with fashion and would like to see what the local scene is up to, have a visit to Siam Centre and you will find endless rows of utmost creativity.
• Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport, meet and transfer to hotel by local representative. Free at own leisure.
• After breakfast, you will be enjoying the famous Four Face Buddha
• Visit Tiger Zoo -which there are varieties of animal shows and watching the excitement of Crocodile Wrestling Show.
• Visit Chang Siam Elephant Camp (Including 10min Elephant Trekking)
• After breakfast, you will be taking a Speed Boat ride to Koh Larn Coral Island.
• Visit Silver Lake Grape Farm, Laser Buddha
• Visit Pattaya Floating Market is the largest floating attraction in East of Thailand
• Visit the popular Safari World and Marine theme Park- Explore Safari World
• After breakfast, free at own leisure till transfer to airport for flight back home with sweet memories.
Download Full Itinerary
Terms and conditions:-
Amendment & Cancellation Policy:-