Considered the spiritual capital of Thailand, Chiang Mai also opens doors to wholly different sets of experiences and activities hard to find elsewhere. Founded over seven centuries ago Chiang Mai is the capital of the Lanna Kingdom and home to more than 300 temples. There are over 200 ancient wats (temples) scattered along Chiang Mai, which makes it the right place to start a journey to your inner-self and keep you on the path for enlightenment. One temple to visit would have to be Wat Phra That Doi Suthep.
Founded in 1262 during the reign of King Mungrai, Chiang Rai is the outermost Northern City in Thailand. Spoil yourself by indulging in affordable foods here with some fragrant Thai mango sticky rice and ice tea. When you are done, you should definitely visit the astounding White Temple in Chiang Rai; famous for its all-white and grand architectural beauty, wallpaper-worthy photos are certainly in order. For its historical significance a visit to Wat Phra Kaew, a declared royal temple by the Thai King in 1978, this was where the Emerald Buddha was found, thus, making it a historical landmark to all Thai Buddhists and a must visit for tourists alike.
● Meet and greet by airport representative. Transfer to hotel and check in.
● In the evening, transfer to enjoy dinner at Halal Restaurant. Enjoy own leisure time.
● After breakfast, proceed to Elephant Camp that there are fun and educational Elephant Performance like football and painting.
● After Lunch. Proceed to travel along the mountains and valleys, visit the Hot Spring for coffee break, then continue to the Golden Triangle where 3 countries meet. Enroute to Mae Sai which is the busy border market (Thailand - Myanmar border), enjoy wandering & shopping along the border trade.
● After breakfast, proceed to White Temple at Wat Rong Khun which was built by the famous Thai artist. Continue journey to Chiang Mai, Proceed to Orchid & Butterfly Farm. There are displays of a profusion of blooms of all varieties, shapes, colors and prices.
● After tour, check in hotel.
● After breakfast, proceed to visit Doi Suthep, the wondrous temple of Wat Phra That which sits on the top of Mount Doi Suthep overlooking Chiang Mai, Thailand. Enroute to visit Home Industry Tour and visit local handicraft centres such as silk, cotton, jewellery, woodcarving and silverware. After tour, check in hotel.
● After breakfast, transfer to airport for departure.
Download Full Itinerary
Amendment & Cancellation Policy:-