As Thailand is filled with beautiful islands, Krabi is definitely not one to be missed! With beautiful white beaches that stretch for miles, there is roughly 200 islands sitting just off the Krabi coastline. The best time to visit is between November and April as the weather in the South of Thailand can be unpredictable but with many places now opening all year you will always find something to do.
One of the top things to do in Krabi is to rent a boat and this come with any budget that you have and with guide included! You will have a great time island hopping and snorkelling as well. Besides visiting the famous Phi Phi Islands, why not take a dip at Klong Thom Hot Springs.The Khao Khanab Nam Mountains is one of the most famous landmarks in Krabi and is a real natural wonder.
Packist suggest to visit the amazing Blue Lagoon at Khao Phra Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary where as the sun shines down on the surface of the water, it makes the water look like it were glowing.
● Arrival at Krabi airport, transfer to city tour OR check-in hotel.
● FREE lunch- Legendary Duck Noodle.
● After dinner, explore Ao Nang walking street (drop off only)
● After breakfast, transfer to Thung Teao Forest Natural Park.
● Rejuvenate & relax at natural hot spring, explore waterfall.
● Jungle trekking to Emerald Pool.
● After lunch, transfer back to Krabi.
● FREE 1-hour traditional massage.
● After breakfast, transfer to Than Bok Khorani National Park.
● Kayak alongside mangrove forest.
● Sea kayak to 4 ancient caves:
○ Pee Hua Toh Cave / Lod Tai Cave / Khao Wong Cave / Lod Nua Cave.
● After lunch at fishing village, transfer back to town.
● After breakfast then transfer to airport.
Download Full Itinerary
Terms and conditions:-
Amendment & Cancellation Policy:-
Passport and Visa:-
|RM 1,099 per person ×|
|Check In||Check Out|