Refund And Cancellation Policy
You are advised to reread carefully reread the Terms and Conditions in regards to how our website process your bookings, amendments to your tour itinerary or any cancellation of your bookings.
You are required to:
(i) pay the tour purchase price in full; or
(ii) for packages below RM1000, pay the total tour package fees, including but not limited to any relevant surcharges, additional fees and/or processing fees.
- A deposit payment of 30% of the final purchase price shall be collected for tour packages priced above RM1000.00. The remaining 70% shall be paid no later than 30 days prior to the date of departure.
- For any payments made using a Credit Card, 3% of the final payment price shall be charged as processing fee.
- In the event you decide to cancel your trip, all booking deposits are forfeited.
- Where cancellation of your booking is made within 21 days prior to the date of departure, 100% of your total payment shall be forfeited.
- Where cancellation of your booking is made between 22 to 30 days prior to the date of departure, only 50% of total tour package fees shall be forfeited, the remaining, minus any third party processing fees shall be immediately repayable to you.
- In the event of any kind of cancellations by the customer, any promotional codes or vouchers with monetary value used by the customer on the relevant booking shall be rendered null and void. No monetary value shall be assigned to the relevant refund.
- In the event that the customer requests for amendments to any booked trip itinerary, a surcharge of RM200 shall be imposed. Any requested amendments are subject to availability by tour operators and their agents.
- All refund shall be subject to currency fluctuation, where applicable. When processing any refund, Packist.com reserves the right to opt for the currency value at:
(i) the date of the contract;
(ii) the date of commercial invoice;
(iii) the date of any payments; or
(iv) the date immediately prior to the processing of the relevant refund.